Friday, May 30, 2008

The Forbiden Fruit Tastes the Sweetest




The danger, the romance, the conflict, and the intrigue are thing that I love most about Twilight.

Twilight has been my Harry Potter replacement after the last book came out. I am ever-so grateful that Stephenie Meyer has written these books. They are absolutley lovely.

Twilight is a vampire/human romance. I know that doesn't sound appealing, but the fantasy part is only a small portion of the book. With out it, the series would be an amazing romance read.

And right now, you are probably thinking "Ew vampires! I'm not gonna read that!"

You are wrong. I thought exactly the same thing. I finished my paperback copy of Twilight in about 2 days, reading and re-reading parts and justto let it soak in after a few chapters.

Eventually, I'll post my favorite scences, my movie opinions, and more about the other two(almost3) books in the series.

Read it, you'll love it!

1 comment:

No One said...

Of course you would make a post about Twilight. :) lol.

Your blog is great so far... KEEP GOING! :)

You travel so much, I'm sure you have a lot you can write about.